Nestled on the porch for the Four Seasons Organic Grocer, Canter & Colt was the first 100% organic café to open near Brisbane in Samford. The central purpose of this north Brisbane café when it was originally created, was to provide a relaxing environment where healthy conscious customers could purchase and enjoy a 100% organic, wholesome and fresh meal. And that, it has!
Canter & Colt has been an increasingly popular Samford café since opening its doors in 2013, achieving raving reviews throughout the years. The north Brisbane café is owned by a brother and sister duo, whose parents have been the proud owners of Four Seasons Organic Grocer for more than 10 years now. The best news is that this Samford café near Brisbane are open seven days per week for everyone to enjoy.
But first, coffee. This Samford café near Brisbane serves Montville Certified Organic coffee, the perfect way to kick start your day. This blend is locally roasted using premium fair-trade beans from Peru, Ethiopia and Sumatra.
- Toast + Topping
- Toast + peanut butter, banana, goji berries
- Banana Bread – Topped with sliced banana, coconut, walnuts & rice malt syrup
- Chia Bircher Muesli – Chia & flaxseed bircher topped with seasonal fruits, crushed pistachios and dehydrated raspberry and honey
- Granola Bowl – Seasonal fruit topped with coconut yoghurt served on house-made granola sprinkled with cinnamon and coconut flakes.
- C & C Smash – Smashed avocado on toasted sourdough, topped with marinated fetta, tomato, sprouts and lemon.
- Canter No.5 – 2 eggs (scrambled or fried) + sourdough, rocket, tomatoes, feta, house-made pesto, avocado, dukkah + lemon.
- Buddha Bowl – Roasted sweet potato, kale, chickpeas, quinoa, topped with candied walnuts, Byron bay sauerkraut and house-made cashew aioli
- Soft Shell Tacos – Corn flour tacos with minced beef, house-made pesto, red cabbage, corn, coriander, topped with house-made cashew aioli.
- Smashing Pumpkin – Roasted pumpkin, house-made pesto, served on sourdough, rocket, hummus and topped with goats cheese and pepitas
- Paleo Tuna Mix – Deep-sea tuna, tomato, avocado, red onion and coriander mixed with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, served on our house-made paleo bread + balsamic glaze.
- Zucchini Noodles – Raw zucchini noodles served with smashed avocado, house-made pesto, cherry tomatoes and pine nuts.
- Acai Bowl – Acai, blended frozen fruit, coconut water, topped with fresh fruit, coconut flakes and house-made granola.
- Tarzan Bowl – Spinach, kale, banana, mango, coconut water, topped with kiwi, coconut, cacao nibs and house-made granola
- King Kong Bowl – Banana, raw cacao, almond milk, dates, seasonal fruit, cacao nibs and coconut.
The menu does not stop here, there is also an extensive range of organic juices and smoothies made from more fresh ingredients.
The good news is you don’t have to enjoy all of this café near Brisbane’s delicious organic delicacies alone, Canter & Colt welcomes your four-legged furry friends as well! It is a completely dog-friendly café.
Keep Calm & Canter On